Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dawa Party: Abadi will not receive the Kurdish delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dawa Party: Abadi will not receive the Kurdish delegation Empty Dawa Party: Abadi will not receive the Kurdish delegation

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:25 am

[size=30]Dawa Party: Abadi will not receive the Kurdish delegation[/size]
    22/11/2017 10:51 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

Revealed the Islamic Dawa Party, the parties that will receive the Kurdish delegation who will visit Baghdad for dialogue with the federal government, while stressing that Prime Minister Haider Abadi will not receive a delegation of Kurdistan.
    The leader of the party Jassem Mohammad Jaafar said Wednesday during a press statement that "no party in Iraq can violate the decision of the Federal Court, which pointed to the unconstitutionality of the referendum of Kurdistan," adding that "the Kurds questioned the decision of the court, but did not reject it "He said.
    He added that "the referendum has become a past, revealing" the formation of a delegation of several Kurdish political blocs to dialogue with Baghdad and take out the Kurdistan crisis of the current. "
    He pointed out that "the dialogue with the Kurdish delegation will be at the level of the government and political blocs in support of the federal government, pointing out that" the Prime Minister will not receive Kurdish rebels who will attend Baghdad. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:03 am