Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition criticizes the date of questioning ministers in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition criticizes the date of questioning ministers in parliament Empty Maliki's coalition criticizes the date of questioning ministers in parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maliki's coalition criticizes the date of questioning ministers in parliament
    The coalition of state law (led by Vice President Nuri al-Maliki), on Wednesday, the timing of the parliament in the questioning of ministers in the next sessions, "inappropriate," pointing to the need to devote the remaining period of the parliament to enact laws to serve the citizen as well as the completion of the budget file.
    "These interrogations were supposed to take place in the last legislative term, but they were delayed because of the momentum of the laws and the concerns of the council, and not to complete some information and documents," MP Abbas al-Bayati said in a statement to the Journal News. "Some also filed a complaint with the Federal Court On the basis of incomplete papers of interrogation and gave the Court full freedom of the Council on this subject.
    He added, "There is only 6 months left of the government and parliament, so that the remaining period will not be sufficient in light of the existence of other important laws waiting to vote, including the law" budget ", and voting with conviction or not takes a lot of time because it convictions Controlled by "political wills" rather than individual convictions.
    Al-Bayati pointed to the need to devote the remaining age of the Council to legislate laws that serve the citizen, explaining that the legislative term was extended for the adoption of the general budget and should be devoted to them rather than going to such interrogations will not benefit the Iraqi citizen.
    "I am against interrogations in terms of time, atmosphere and short duration," he said. "Investigations will not achieve the desired results, but only time consuming."
    The House of Representatives set the third day of August last the first date for questioning during the current legislative term. The Council decided at the meeting last Monday (33) to resume the process of questioning at its next (34).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:43 am