Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing Empty Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:06 am

Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing

10:28 - 22/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Syrian Minister of Local Administration and Environment Hussein Makhlouf revealed on Wednesday the existence of an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing (west of Anbar) after the army completed its operations and removed mines from the city of Albu Kamal.
    "The priority of the government today is to open Al-Qaim crossing with Iraq," Makhlouf said in a statement to the Syrian daily al-Watan. "There is an urgent plan to reopen the road after the army finishes its operations and demining the city of Albu Kamal."
    Makhlouf added that "the preparations are in full swing, and has allocated a specific budget for that," stressing that "opening the crossing is a priority for us."
    The Syrian minister pointed out that "the government team is working day and night in preparation for the stage of reconstruction and preparing for the opening of the road to Iraq, which will bear the prospects for trade and cooperation and the disposal of Syrian products," pointing out that "Boukmal is today a milestone in the end of terrorism and its supporters who conspired against Syria "He said. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing Empty Re: Syrian minister reveals an urgent plan to reopen Al-Qaim crossing

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Nov 2017, 2:17 pm

Thanks Rocky, great news. Getting there

flower flower

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:24 am