Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The US State Department wants to keep the PLO office open

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The US State Department wants to keep the PLO office open Empty The US State Department wants to keep the PLO office open

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 3:09 am

The US State Department wants to keep the PLO office open

09:54 - 22/11/2017

The US State Department wants to keep the PLO office open %D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The United States wants the Palestine Liberation Organization to keep its office in Washington open and is in talks with Palestinian officials on the issue despite a US decision that could lead to its closure, the State Department said on Wednesday.
    "A law passed by Congress prevents Minister Rex Tilerson from renewing a license that ended this month for the organization's office in the light of certain statements made by Palestinian leaders about the ICC," Sky News quoted a US State Department official as saying.
    "The matter is under discussion and the office is open and working to its knowledge," foreign ministry spokeswoman Heather Naort said.
    "We are in contact with Palestinian officials about the status of this PLO office. I do not want journalists to anticipate the events in their coverage of the matter, "noting that" talk about closing the office may be premature, and we would like to be able to keep it open. "
    On the other hand, the Palestinian presidency said in a statement that it was very surprised by the recent American action, while Palestinian Foreign Minister Riyad al-Maliki said that "Palestinian leaders will not bow to extortion or pressure regarding the work of the PLO office or negotiations on a peace agreement with the Israelis. 25 z

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:16 pm