Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An Iraqi delegation participating in the 2017 Middle East Banking Forum in Abu Dhabi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An Iraqi delegation participating in the 2017 Middle East Banking Forum in Abu Dhabi Empty An Iraqi delegation participating in the 2017 Middle East Banking Forum in Abu Dhabi

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2017, 6:55 am

An Iraqi delegation participating in the 2017 Middle East Banking Forum in Abu Dhabi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News Baghdad:
    An Iraqi banking delegation led by Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Munther Al-Shaikhli, participated in the Middle East Banking Forum 2017, which kicked off today in the UAE capital Abu Dhabi.
    The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, told the "Economy News" that "an Iraqi bank delegation included the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank Munther Sheikhli and the President of the Association of Iraqi private banks Wadih al-Hanal and the Director General of the Iraqi Bank for Trade Faisal Al-Hims and Executive Director of the Association Ali Tariq participated in The Middle East Banking Forum 2017, which kicked off Wednesday in Abu Dhabi. "The conference is being organized by the Union of UAE Banks and is being attended by a number of countries and focuses on the future of technology-based banking."
    He pointed out that "the conference will discuss the new technology used in banking, market trends, competition and the challenges facing banking work during the coming period." He added that "the conference will also discuss SMEs and their importance in the growth of the economy and job creation as well as improve the creditworthiness of small and medium enterprises, To encourage banks to lend. "
    He pointed out that "the participation of the Iraqi delegation fruitful through meetings with a large number of organizations and personalities of international banking and Arab, which will be reflected positively on the bilateral cooperation between Iraq and those countries."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:25 pm