Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crux

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crux Empty Crux

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2017, 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Aqil al-Turaihi 
    Governor of Karbala 
    "After the liberation of the cliff of the rock, the threat to the province of Karbala stopped and indicated the visits of millions on this and did not get any security breaches and incidents from this region and previously fired mortar from the area of ​​the shelf towards Karbala, the area of ​​Jarf Sakhr administrative and security To the province of Babylon but its effects were on the province of Karbala, but now does not pose any risk to the province.

Kanna 
    deputy Christian 
    "We seek with the federal government to reduce the theft of private real estate citizens, that there is aweakness in law enforcement authority and still armed mafias dodges the law to control these properties, and there is no statistical figures on fraudulent real estate because of the lack of public survey mechanisms, That the majority of counterfeit real estate belongs to the Christian component and here are other properties belonging to non-Christians. "

Kazem Sayadi 
    member of the Parliamentary Education 
    " The government has objected to the right of the teacher to give him a piece of land and obtaining mortgage loans in the protection of the teacher law, the protection of the teacher law has become without its content and useless of legislation, I call on the Education Committee to make passage of the legislation of the law prepared by the House of Representatives Members of the committee with the formulation of other parliamentary proposals without adding any proposals received from the government, which tried to disrupt the legislation of the law in general.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]