Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 22 billion dollars stolen .. Abadi planned to reveal the beginning of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 22 billion dollars stolen .. Abadi planned to reveal the beginning of 2018 Empty More than 22 billion dollars stolen .. Abadi planned to reveal the beginning of 2018

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:29 am

[size=30]More than 22 billion dollars stolen .. Abadi planned to reveal the beginning of 2018[/size]
    23/11/2017 09:21 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The deputy of the coalition of state law Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, the existence of a large list of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, including large heads of corrupt and the amount of money stolen and fled will appear in early next year, indicating that the amount of funds revealed estimated $ 22 billion time of the former regime and close to After 2003.
    Jaafar said that "Abadi received accurate and certain information about the amount of money stolen and fled in the time of the former regime and beyond 2003 and the personalities involved in smuggling those funds, which traded oil smuggling."
    He added that "the Prime Minister is currently working on the boycott of that information and complete the results in follow-up with the Office of Financial Supervision and the Integrity Committee and the Committee of Advisers to announce the list and the amount of funds, which amounted to 22 billion dollars smuggled in the time of the former regime and close to that after 2003," noting that "the results Those operations will pay dividends to the public in early 2018. "
    He stressed that "the remaining period is not enough to be the fingerprint of Abadi in the fight against corruption, such as stigmatized in the fight against Daqash, but needs four years to come," adding that "the remaining period will have a clear impact in the war of corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:45 am