Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

To/approved banks exercise all banking (instructions to buy and sell foreign currency)

rocky

To/approved banks exercise all banking (instructions to buy and sell foreign currency)

Post by rocky on Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:41 am

13/10/10

OCR translation...

Giving Ilekalmrzhi , presents his compliments ...

Further to Bnththassanna A 9 - year numbered 3.27 and Almqrkhh fled 4 2 3 9 A. No, and based on the decision since

Bank this circuit taken. Minutes Aamerfna far and held / Hla heir , 1 did not read 3

Alotelh . Q de 0 0

Hmmeltzhm each bank to provide the Iraqi Central India during his days ( from the date of barns funding

Herszh Suwailem issued by him for payment orders ) to 0 Liner correspondent transfer deadline god p

P and some on the bank concerned re deadline conducted user and General Stkarzh $ 2 Ha

Converter timeout value in the event of exceeding the specified period from the date of conversion and while re Almhla )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 am