Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad's adviser: Damascus is ready for dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad's adviser: Damascus is ready for dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution Empty Assad's adviser: Damascus is ready for dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:50 am

Assad's adviser: Damascus is ready for dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution %D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AF-660x330

Assad's adviser: Damascus is ready for dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution
    Baghdad - Agencies
    Syrian President Buthaina Shaaban announced Damascus' readiness to dialogue with anyone who believes in a political solution to the crisis in its country and that the responsibility lies with the other side.
    "Since the beginning of the crisis, Syria has adopted a practical and constructive approach that believes in partnership, political dialogue and the common destiny of all components of the Syrian people. We are ready to dialogue with those who believe in a political solution to the crisis," Shaaban said. Responsibility at the other end ".
    "The success of the upcoming conference depends on the recognition of the various opposition groups that the time has come to stop the violence, lay down their arms and engage in a national dialogue leading to a comprehensive settlement of all issues related to the current crisis," she said.
    "The desire of the opposition or even its ability to engage in a real political process is not yet clear," Shaaban said.

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:15 am