Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An incident threatens to end the US military presence in Turkey

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An incident threatens to end the US military presence in Turkey Empty An incident threatens to end the US military presence in Turkey

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:11 am

An incident threatens to end the US military presence in Turkey
    An incident threatens to end the US military presence in Turkey Irq_972055829_1511427390
    Turkey may sever relations with NATO and demand that the United States leave military bases in its territory.
    The Turkish-American relations deteriorated after being exposed to an incident during the military exercises of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), which is named "Trident Gafflin" and took place in Norway between 8 and 17 November, where NATO soldiers put the image of the founder of the Turkish Republic Mustafa Kemal Ataturk , And the name of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on firefighters during training.
    The incident angered Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan strongly, prompting him to announce the withdrawal of Turkish soldiers participating in the exercises.
    Observers said that the incident put the continued cooperation between Turkey and NATO in doubt, and may prompt Turkey to demand the United States to remove US forces from Turkish military bases.
    "Turkey is now rearranging its priorities, moving away from the NATO integration policy and changing the direction of strategic cooperation destined for partnership with Iran and Russia," says Russian political analyst Dmitry Solonikov. "Ankara gives priority to cooperation with the North and the East, "the West".
    This is evidenced by the agreement between Ankara and Moscow to supply Turkey with modern Russian weapons.
    "These changes will have an impact on the war in Syria as well. Turkey can no longer support the US coalition, which uses Kurdish armed groups that are classified by Turkey as terrorist organizations." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87153

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:01 am