Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary defense confirms the end of military "da'ash"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary defense confirms the end of military "da'ash" Empty Parliamentary defense confirms the end of military "da'ash"

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Nov 2017, 3:13 am

Parliamentary defense confirms the end of military "da'ash"
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Security and Defense Committee on Thursday confirmed the end of a military organization in Iraq, adding that the next stage requires activating the intelligence side to eliminate the sleeper cells.
    "The Iraqi armed forces of all kinds and formations have managed to liberate the territories controlled by the terrorist organization under the previous government," said the head of the committee, MP Hakim al-Zamili, in a statement received by Iraq News. He added that " Military end ".
    Al-Zamili added that "the victories are consecutive, and the military forces managed to resolve the battles in record time did not come from a vacuum." He pointed out that "the training and armament, intelligence and security awareness and the selection of efficient security leaders and accumulated experience are those who contributed to achieve this."
    "The armed forces managed to kill more than 70 thousand Iraqi and foreign terrorist fighters, as well as the arrest of 5 thousand terrorists, including large leaders, mostly from foreign countries," said Zamili, stressing "the importance of activating the intelligence to eliminate dormant cells hidden among citizens And closing the stage of the presence of an organization calling the terrorist in Iraq forever. "
    On November 21, 2017, Haidar al-Abadi, commander-in-chief of the armed forces, announced the elimination of a military organization in Iraq, while stressing that the Iraqi government "does not allow the criminalization" of the murderer of the organization. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:46 am