Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

CBI News 11/23/2017 CBI News 11/23/2017

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

CBI News 11/23/2017 CBI News 11/23/2017 Empty CBI News 11/23/2017 CBI News 11/23/2017

Post by Rocky Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

November 23, 2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Payments Department Activity for October 2017

• Retail Payment System IRPSI : The Islamic Bank (Iraqi Islamic Bank) was officially launched with the National Retail Payment System after completing the administrative, technical and organizational procedures and completing the linking procedures.

• • Automating the work of ministries and government institutions (activating electronic payment tools): Establishing workshops (General Authority for Customs and General Authority for Taxation) regarding the activation of electronic payment tools and collection to familiarize them with the system and mechanisms used for electronic collection. It was agreed to start at one of the ports of the General Authority of Customs using electronic payment orders ( CT ) to evaluate the experience and know the problems and obstacles to avoid them when circulating on the other customs outlets.

•  The project of localization of salaries of state employees: In implementation of the directives of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers under resolution (313) for the year 2016 and after the success of the process of settling the salaries of employees of the Central Bank of Iraq was circulated to the rest of the ministries and government institutions and all their formations, and the salaries of employees of the oil pipeline company and the Financial Control Bureau Work is under way to settle the rest of the ministries and state institutions.

• Completion of connectivity with the comprehensive banking systems:  Abu Dhabi Bank has been linked to both RTGS and C-ACH systems .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:55 am