Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad Empty Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Nov 2017, 1:49 am

[size=30]Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad[/size]
    23/11/2017 04:03 | Number of readings: 191
    font size:  Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad Font_decrease  Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad Font_enlarge
     Bashir from Moscow: America ruined Syria and no settlement without Assad Thumbnail.php?file=1027764908_713588384
    Trend Press / Moscow 
    Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir said on Thursday that Syria's loss was inevitable with US intervention, but Russia's intervention in time saved Syria.

"We consider that what is happening today in Syria is the result of US intervention and no political settlement without Syrian President Bashar al-Assad," Bashir said during a visit to Moscow and his meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

On the situation in the region, Bashir added that "Sudan is monitoring the situation in the Red Sea and the American intervention in the situation is a problem, pointing out that it will discuss this issue from the point of view of the use of bases in that region."

"In terms of cooperation in the military-technical field, we have to point out that the weapons in our possession are Russian-made ... Today we had a good meeting with the Russian Defense Minister and now we are launching a major program to re-equip our armed forces and we agreed with the Minister of Defense That Russia will provide assistance in this area. "

The Sudanese president discussed with the Russian Defense Minister cooperation in the field of military-technical in the context of the re-processing of the army of his country.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:27 am