Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches a campaign to introduce the privatization of el

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches a campaign to introduce the privatization of el Empty The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches a campaign to introduce the privatization of el

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Nov 2017, 2:38 pm

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launches a campaign to introduce the privatization of electricity
    November 24 2017 11:14 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the cabinet meeting

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers launched a media campaign under the title {service and collection} to introduce investment projects for service contracts and collection in order to end the crisis of electric power in the country.

"The campaign will begin next Saturday under the supervision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and in coordination with the Ministry of Electricity and the Secretariat of Baghdad and the media and communications and the Iraqi Media Network."

He pointed out that "the campaign will permeate many workshops and seminars in Baghdad and the provinces of the project {service and collection}, and to confirm the credibility of what was indicated that the electricity tariff has not been increased after the amendment in early 2016, as well as the adoption of the campaign slogan within the correspondence Official websites and official social networking pages of government institutions. "

The city of Nasiriyah, the center of the province of Dhi Qar today angry popular demonstrations against the privatization of electricity.

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:43 am