Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A chest deputy attacks the Minister of Construction and threatens to question her

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A chest deputy attacks the Minister of Construction and threatens to question her Empty A chest deputy attacks the Minister of Construction and threatens to question her

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Nov 2017, 3:42 am

A chest deputy attacks the Minister of Construction and threatens to question her

11:08 - 25/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Ali al-Shweileh on Saturday attacked Minister of Construction, Housing and Municipalities Ann Nafie Aussie, saying that she caused corruption in her ministry and threatened to question her in the House of Representatives.
    "The Minister of Construction is unable to properly manage the ministry and even aggravated the corruption within the ministry," Shweileh said in a statement. "The situation remains as it will lead us to collect signatures for questioning inside the House of Representatives."
    "I do not represent the Liberal bloc because it did not nominate any political figure to establish any ministry after the withdrawal of our ministers at the request of Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr," said Shweileh, a decision of the parliamentary services committee. Ending / 25 h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:58 am