Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019


Delete zeros priority??

dizzydee
dizzydee
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 733
Join date : 2012-12-19

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Delete zeros priority??

Post by dizzydee on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 5:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Sorry can only post link.
jedi17
jedi17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10732
Join date : 2013-02-20

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by jedi17 on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 5:37 pm

found and translated from link:

Page not found

Sorry, the requested page could not be found. Please check the page title and try again, or search the site for the requested page.
noced71
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Posts : 360
Join date : 2012-12-19

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by noced71 on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   Sorry can only post link.






Author: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

26/11/2017 12:00 AM





[rtl]We are on the doors of the year 2018 Or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?. 
The past years have seen a wide debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros. 
Which brings this debate back to the forefront, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country's strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed. 
I see that the return of the subject delete the zeros to the forefront at a time when the steps of the reform calmly and slowly and unrivaled is a real vision to restore the real value of the Iraqi dinar to remain master of currencies at the level of local trading without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with The dollar in terms of value, content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.
This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and study the possibility of its application during the year 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform. 
Perhaps follow the steps in reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, which faced in a timely split between supporters and opponents because of poor understanding of raising zeros, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because Their view of their size is not to their true value. 
It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.
Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to work on the principle of gradually reducing the exchange rate to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value And actual. 
For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes. 
The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project[/rtl]




Rip534
Rip534
Getting It Investor
Getting It Investor

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-12-22
Age : 70
Location : Shrveport Louisiana

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by Rip534 on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 8:01 pm

Looking Good
Screwball
Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Posts : 3438
Join date : 2012-12-19

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by Screwball on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 8:19 pm

Anyone know how to calculate exchnage rate conversion from 00086 to usd rate?
sassy
sassy
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Posts : 2030
Join date : 2012-12-20

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by sassy on Sat 25 Nov 2017, 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone know how to calculate exchnage rate conversion from 00086 to usd rate?
Didn't there used  to be a calculator somewhere here on nenos?  Liked the article, things are moving right along it seems! duck
jbowhunter
jbowhunter
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-19

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by jbowhunter on Sun 26 Nov 2017, 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone know how to calculate exchnage rate conversion from 00086 to usd rate?
Isn’t .00086 the equivalent in USD to one IQD?   So, IQD 1,000,000 x .00086 = $860?   $1/.00086 = IQD 1162.79.
Unless I’m not understanding your question.
Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 1746
Join date : 2012-12-21

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by Proven on Sun 26 Nov 2017, 8:12 am

Thanks Dizzydee.


I was wondering why we have not heard for calls to delete the zeros.  


Purposefully denial?


Here are some good quotes:


We are on the doors of the year 2018 Or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?

the possibility of its application during the year 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform
.


It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to work on the principle of gradually reducing the exchange rate to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value And actual. 
For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes. 


The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project
avatar
Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Posts : 408
Join date : 2012-12-19

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by Stevethebrit on Sun 26 Nov 2017, 9:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Dizzydee.


I was wondering why we have not heard for calls to delete the zeros.  


Purposefully denial?


Here are some good quotes:


We are on the doors of the year 2018 Or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy ?

the possibility of its application during the year 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform
.


It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars but circumstances prevented timely completion of the gradual reduction.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq to work on the principle of gradually reducing the exchange rate to the extent that it can be equivalent to the dinar against the dollar, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value And actual. 
For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes. 


The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project
Nice job Proven, thanks.
jedi17
jedi17
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10732
Join date : 2013-02-20

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by jedi17 on Sun 26 Nov 2017, 9:44 am

nice find Dizzy!!!

Sponsored content

Delete zeros priority?? Empty Re: Delete zeros priority??

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Fri 14 Aug 2020, 3:35 am