Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund -  International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy Empty International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 2:46 am

[size=30]International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy[/size]
    26/11/2017 10:36 | Number of readings:
    font size: Fund -  International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy Font_decrease Fund -  International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy Font_enlarge
    Fund -  International Monetary Fund grants $ 162 million to support its economy Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20171111075848_898994697
    Trend Press / Agencies

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has signed an initial agreement with Mauritania to grant it a $ 162.8 million loan over three years to support the country's economic reform program.
    "This agreement, reached after a mission held consultations in Nouakchott between September 25 and October 6, still needs to be approved at the board meetings in December," the IMF said in a statement published on its official website on Sunday.
    The economic reforms to be supported by the loan "are designed to promote comprehensive and diversified growth ... and to maintain macroeconomic stability and restore Mauritania's debt sustainability and poverty reduction capacity," the statement said.
    He said Mauritania should "cleanse the public finances" of the country to enhance its debt sustainability and create the financial space needed to increase social spending and investment in infrastructure.
    Authorities should establish a "competitive market for foreign exchange and a modern monetary policy framework," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:29 pm