Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies Empty Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies

Post by Rocky Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:48 pm

[size=30]Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies[/size]
    26/11/2017 10:48 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies Font_decrease  Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies Font_enlarge
     Saudi Arabia is exerting pressure to extend oil supplies Thumbnail.php?file=lvl2k20171122054028_814153399
    Trend Press / Agencies

Reuters Saudi Arabia is putting pressure on oil ministers to agree next week to extend supply cuts for an additional nine months, Reuters said, quoting private sources.
    "The Saudis are pushing for a nine-month decision in November," said a senior oil industry source, who asked not to be identified.
    Opec producers and 10 producers, including Russia, are cutting oil production by 1.8 million bpd by March 2018 and will discuss extending the deal at a November 30 meeting in Vienna.
    The supply agreement aims to reduce oil stocks in industrialized countries to an average of five years and the latest data indicate that OPEC has cut more than half the way in this direction.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/193327.html

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 pm