Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The eruption of the Popo volcano in Mexico is causing panic among the population

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The eruption of the Popo volcano in Mexico is causing panic among the population Empty The eruption of the Popo volcano in Mexico is causing panic among the population

Post by rocky Sun 26 Nov 2017, 3:29 am

The eruption of the Popo volcano in Mexico is causing panic among the population

10:05 - 26/11/2017

The eruption of the Popo volcano in Mexico is causing panic among the population %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86-696x435
Information / Baghdad ...
The National Center for Disaster Prevention in Mexico reported three huge blasts from the crater of the central Popo volcano, sparking panic among the population.
The first explosion took place late on Friday, sparkling shrapnel in the sky, while two more explosions occurred last night in villages and fields south of the center of the volcano, where the cloud of smoke and ash reached 4 kilometers, Sky News reported in a news item.
The worst eruption of the Bobo volcano in 2000 when 50,000 people were forced to flee. Since the beginning of 1990 Mexico authorities have been classifying the volcano as active, installing the yellow warning ever since and warning people not to do any outdoor activities near the center of the volcano. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 7:34 am