Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The reopening of six service districts in the district of Rawa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The reopening of six service districts in the district of Rawa Empty The reopening of six service districts in the district of Rawa

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 1:48 am

[ltr]The reopening of six service districts in the district of Rawa[/ltr]

From 2017-11-28 at 10:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the district of Rawa Hussein Ali, on Tuesday, the reopening of six service departments in the judiciary.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The education, water, electricity, sewage, health and civil defense departments were reopened in the town of Rawah, 230 kilometers west of Ramadi, which was liberated from Da'ash," Ali said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called on the council of justice, the departments of agriculture, water resources, nationality, court, mail and real estate registration to "reopen its departments and start as soon as possible."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is noteworthy that the local administration continues to re-provide services in coordination with the local government in Anbar for the purpose of providing it to the people of the judiciary after it was liberated from Daash last week.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:23 am