Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington warns against forcing displaced people to return to their areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington warns against forcing displaced people to return to their areas Empty Washington warns against forcing displaced people to return to their areas

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2017, 2:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Washington warns against forcing displaced people to return to their areas

Baghdad / Range 

The US embassy in Baghdad on Monday renewed its support for returning displaced people to their liberated areas, but warned against forcing people to return before they are ready and safe.
    The US embassy said in a statement received yesterday that it "reaffirms the support of the United States government for a safe, dignified and voluntary return of those displaced by military operations aimed at a desperate defeat." 
    The US embassy added that it "is following with great concern the reports that there are cases of forced displacement of displaced persons in camps and displacement centers in Anbar province and in other areas, including parts of Salah al-Din." 
    "While we strongly support the initiatives of the Government of Iraq to help displaced people to return to their homes, we believe that the real way to make these initiatives succeed is to have the full and informed consent of the individuals and families concerned." 
    She pointed out that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:05 am