Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water Resources: 13 wells are being drilled in the southern governorates to provide water

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water Resources: 13 wells are being drilled in the southern governorates to provide water Empty Water Resources: 13 wells are being drilled in the southern governorates to provide water

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2017, 2:32 am

[size=30]Water Resources: 13 wells are being drilled in the southern governorates to provide water[/size]
    29/11/2017 11:21 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The General Authority for Groundwater has completed the drilling of 13 water wells in the governorates of Dhi Qar, Najaf and Basra in order to provide water to areas suffering from water scarcity.

A statement by the ministry obtained the "Trend Press" a copy of it, the work included drilling 4 wells in the province of Dhi Qar and dig 4 other wells in the province of Basra and a depth of 60 m for the oil projects company in addition to the drilling of 5 wells and the examination of 7 wells and the crew pumping and maintenance of 6 wells In the province of Najaf to expand the green area. "

On the other hand, the Directorate of Water Resources in Wasit Governorate, in coordination with the police of the province, continued to close the crossing points of the two villages, 10,11, in order to provide water rations for agricultural land. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:30 pm