Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We are not against businessmen and investors who want to build the economy properly

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We are not against businessmen and investors who want to build the economy properly Empty Abadi: We are not against businessmen and investors who want to build the economy properly

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:06 pm

Abadi: We are not against businessmen and investors who want to build the economy properly
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2017-11-29
    All news / follow up
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Wednesday the achievement of four "accurate results" in the framework of his campaign against corruption, denying the presence of international investigators in Iraq, and sent a letter of reassurance to businessmen and investors. "There is international expertise to train Iraqi investigators, there are no international investigators," Abbadi said at his weekly press conference held in Baghdad yesterday. "His government established a corruption cell a year ago, and we have reached accurate results, most notably the follow-up of real estate, "I do not want to send a positive message that our work is not against businessmen and investors who want to build the economy properly," he said. "We protect and defend them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:04 pm