Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra to contract with Siemens to rehabilitate electrical stations

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Basra to contract with Siemens to rehabilitate electrical stations Empty Basra to contract with Siemens to rehabilitate electrical stations

Post by rocky Thu 30 Nov 2017, 2:12 am

[size=30]Basra to contract with Siemens to rehabilitate electrical stations[/size]
    30/11/2017 08:55 | Number of readings: 186
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Directorate of Basra Production signed a contract with Siemens Company for the rehabilitation of the fourth and fifth units in the Rumaila gas station to stabilize the plant with a capacity of about 430 MW for both units .[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The maintenance project of the two units is of great importance in the stability of the station, which will contribute to the reform and modernization processes and reduce the rate of loss of electricity," the technical assistant to the Director-General Munir said in a press statement.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the signing of this project with Siemens as part of the efforts adopted by the Ministry of Electricity to support the industrial development plans sought by the State and works at the same time to meet the population demand in addition to Siemens will be responsible for implementation."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Iraq now has a clear vision for the future of the country's energy sector," said Gianluigi Di Giovanni, executive vice president of Energy Services for the Middle East.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He noted that Siemens is proud to strengthen its long-term and solid cooperation with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity. "[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 02 Jun 2023, 3:40 am