Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters: Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East worried its enemies

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Reuters: Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East worried its enemies Empty Reuters: Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East worried its enemies

Post by rocky Fri 01 Dec 2017, 2:40 am

Reuters: Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East worried its enemies

14:43 - 30/11/2017

Reuters: Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East worried its enemies %D8%AD%D8%B2%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87-696x435
Information / Baghdad ...
A report by Reuters on Thursday said the Lebanese Hezbollah's victory in the Middle East unrest had angered its enemies in Saudi Arabia, Israel and the United States.
"Hezbollah has emerged as a major winner in the turmoil that has swept the Arab world since 2011, which overthrew governments in several countries. He fought in Syria and Iraq, trained other groups in those countries, and supported liberation movements such as Houthis who resist the Saudi aggression in Yemen. "
"Hezbollah's growing strength in the region has alarmed Israel, the United States and Saudi Arabia, while Israel fears that a permanent Hezbollah force will remain in Syria, which has prompted it to take action on that, and the growing strength of Hezbollah is seen by many in the region That the war between Israel and Hezbollah is inevitable sooner or later. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 7:44 am