Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: large funds spent on iron and steel swallowed by corruption and incompetence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: large funds spent on iron and steel swallowed by corruption and incompetence Empty Economist: large funds spent on iron and steel swallowed by corruption and incompetence

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:04 am

Economist: large funds spent on iron and steel swallowed by corruption and incompetence
    December 03 2017 10:57 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] expert Abdulhassan al-Shammari[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

An economic expert stressed the importance of resuming the iron and steel industry in supporting the Iraqi economy and improving the financial situation. 

"The production of the iron and steel plant is an important addition to the Ministry of Industry and Public Budget," said Abdul-Hassan Al-Shammari. 

He pointed out: "the possibility of investing large amounts of scorpions through its use in the production of iron, in addition to the possibility of recycling waste and materials harmful to the environment, which contributes to the domestic economy and national production and avoid imports. 

Al-Shammari expressed his hope that "the Iraqi citizen will touch the real appeal of the work of the factory and that it is not just words," noting that "large amounts of money were spent on the factory in previous times, but not achieved because of corruption and inefficiency of workers and not to find a real political decision To promote domestic product. "

The minister of industry (agency) Mohamed Shi'a al-Sudani announced that the iron and steel plant will resume production soon.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 8:00 am