Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors Empty The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2017, 7:09 am

[size=30]The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors[/size]
    03/12/2017 02:07 | Number of readings:
    font size:  The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors Font_decrease  The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors Font_enlarge
     The Iranian president: We want to buy and design small nuclear reactors Thumbnail.php?file=151223404846903500_221567784
    Trend Press / Continue

Iranian President Hassan Rowhani announced on Sunday that Tehran was in the process of buying and designing small nuclear reactors.

"His government was hoping for more services, but we have faced a drastic reduction in the price of oil, which has put us on a difficult path," Rohani said. "Given the circumstances we face, the pace of the movement is satisfactory.

"We are in the process of purchasing and designing small nuclear reactors with a capacity of 100 megawatts," Rohani said, adding that strong earthquakes rarely occurred on the Makran coasts, indicating that an appropriate nuclear reactor could be built in the area.

"Our economy is emerging and outward, that is, we are all in the government and the people have to work side by side for economic prosperity and in the outside, the government should make more efforts to establish relations with governments and pave the way for attracting investors.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:50 pm