Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?  Empty Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Oct 2013, 4:38 am

Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?

Bill Killian is a U.S. attorney based out of Tennessee that is trying to do whatever he can to make anti-Muslim speech illegal in the U.S.

By Associated Press

He is claiming that some this type of speech is violating the civil rights of these citizens. Killian told Tullahoma News “We need to educate people about Muslims and their civil rights, and as long as we’re here, they’re going to be protected, ”Killian and the local FBI will be meeting with the Muslim community in the area to discuss and inform them about their civil rights.

So far the DOJ has not determined what speech they will actually considered “illegal” and no guidelines have been set forth. An attorney that specializes in the first amendment said ” “The government may, indeed, play a useful and entirely constitutional role in urging people not to engage in speech that amounts to religious discrimination. But it may not, under the First Amendment, prevent or punish speech even if it may be viewed as hostile to a religion.”

What do you think of this potential banning of anti-Muslim speech? Is this violating the first amendment?

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2013/10/20/obama-administration-to-make-anti-muslim-speech-punishable-by-law/
    Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?  Modify_inline
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?  Empty Re: Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?

Post by Wayne Irby Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:03 am

Just one more tactic to make the U.S. a Muslim nation if this keeps up momentum it will happen in our lifetime, what really pisses me off is lately I found out that the high school I attended now has the Quran to teach the students about other cultures but no Bibles and if a student brings one on school property they get expelled! Evil or Very Mad
    BILLYB
    BILLYB
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?  Empty Re: Obama Administration To Make Anti-Muslim Speech Punishable By Law?

Post by BILLYB Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:32 am

Its time for WAR!!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 20 Oct 2013, 8:45 am

they might as well come on over and arrest me.i don't care for the muslim community, or the illegal hispanic community.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:22 pm