Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hababi: Political parties are exploiting the return of IDPs to increase their electoral bases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hababi: Political parties are exploiting the return of IDPs to increase their electoral bases Empty Al-Hababi: Political parties are exploiting the return of IDPs to increase their electoral bases

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 3:05 am

[size=30]Al-Hababi: Political parties are exploiting the return of IDPs to increase their electoral bases[/size]
    04/12/2017 09:49 | Number of readings: 244
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue

The Committee of  Expatriates and Displaced Persons accused the political parties of exploiting the return of the displaced "politically" before the elections, calling on the government to form a crisis cell and address the phenomenon .

"Some political parties are using the file of the return of the displaced politically and represent it as an achievement in their areas of influence, especially in Mosul, Anbar and elsewhere, " committee member Nahla al-Hababi said in a press statement .

She added that " some powerful actors working to keep displaced outside their areas to provide a strong argument for the government and the parliament is not possible to hold the elections on time because of thehuge number of displaced people ."

She continued to say that " the government is required to form a crisis cell to develop intelligence and service database to re - displaced without political posturing and compensation sums of money to encourage them to return , provided the closure of their files at the Ministry of Immigration ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:16 pm