Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US intelligence reveals cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US intelligence reveals cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel Empty US intelligence reveals cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 3:51 am

US intelligence reveals cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel

10:49 - 04/12/2017

US intelligence reveals cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel %D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    He revealed the CIA director , " the CIA ", Mike Pompeo, for cooperation between Saudi Arabia and Israel for what he called the "anti - terrorism".
    Pompeo praised the annual Reagan Forum for the Defense of Southern California and was quoted by the Israeli newspaper The Jerusalem Post as saying "the changes in Saudi policy have taken place recently."
    "There are many changes taking place in Saudi Arabia, and this is what America has been demanding for decades. They are now starting it, so we have to revive, encourage and support them," Pompeo said.
    "Saudi Arabia is ready to work with our Gulf partners in a strong way, as we have seen with Israelis to counter terrorism throughout the Middle East," he said.
    "We can try to develop these relations and work side by side with them to make the Gulf region and the entire Middle East more secure," he said. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:21 am