Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea describes Washington as a "nuclear demon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea describes Washington as a "nuclear demon Empty North Korea describes Washington as a "nuclear demon

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Dec 2017, 4:18 am

North Korea describes Washington as a "nuclear demon"
    North Korea describes Washington as a "nuclear demon Irq_1264547769_1512318715
    The North Korean Foreign Ministry said on Sunday that a series of US-South Korean special exercises showed that Washington was a "nuclear demon" and the United States was pursuing a policy of "striking a drum of nuclear war."
    A spokesman for the ministry said in a statement published in the local newspaper "Nodon Sinmun" that "1200 US troops and 230 aircraft, including two F-22 (Raptor) and F-35 will participate in the military exercise (Vigilant E) Between 4 and 8 December ".
    "This fact clearly shows who is the true hardliner of the nuclear war and who is the nuclear devil who is attacking the peaceful Korean peninsula and the whole world," he said.
    "The United States, by deploying strategic nuclear weapons in the region, provokes unprecedented and unprecedented military provocations and makes the situation on the Korean Peninsula closer to the severe and explosive."
    "The international community must clearly distinguish where the drums of nuclear war are heard and the United States must fully shoulder its responsibility to destroy and destroy the world not only on the Korean peninsula but throughout the world," he said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=87873

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm