Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Diyala develop a plan to set up weigh stations to tread Foreign

chouchou
    chouchou

Diyala develop a plan to set up weigh stations to tread Foreign Empty Diyala develop a plan to set up weigh stations to tread Foreign

Post by chouchou Sun 20 Oct 2013, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Put the local administration in Diyala province, a plan that includes a monument new weigh stations to cover all external roads to protect them from excessive loads.

A spokesman for the conservative Heritage Azzawi, Saturday, "and developed a plan to set up nine stations published on the weight along the main roads in the province to foreign control vehicle weights of pregnancy to protect the roads."

Azzawi said that "majority of pregnancy vehicles that are used by Diyala is committed to the law which set a 30-ton," pointing out that "a number of ways been Xaaha and right after a short period significant damage as a result of excess loads."

He Azzawi that "the budget for regional development in 2013 was allocated about 70% of them to cover infrastructure projects related to roads and bridges and sewers, but this amount is not enough, the solution is to pass a law of infrastructure by the House of Representatives for the purpose of promoting the reality service."

The Law on the roads of the new became effective for impoundment of the vehicle in violation of the weights, weightlifting coaxial until load dump excess and transfer outside the station weight at the expense of the offender with the imposition of a fine of (5000) five thousand dinars for each (1 kg) of overloading, as collected wage floor $ 20 thousand dinars for each night stay vehicle violation booked in the Square booking from the date of the violation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm