Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

France plans huge military contracts with Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

France plans huge military contracts with Qatar Empty France plans huge military contracts with Qatar

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 2:14 am

[size=30]France plans huge military contracts with Qatar[/size]
    04/12/2017 08:47 | Number of readings:
    font size:  France plans huge military contracts with Qatar Font_decrease  France plans huge military contracts with Qatar Font_enlarge
     France plans huge military contracts with Qatar Thumbnail.php?file=5a25714995a597a7728b4619_938840122
    Trend Press - Agencies

A French presidential source said that France is close to concluding large contracts in the field of military and transport with Qatar, during a visit by Emmanuel Makron Thursday to Doha, according to Reuters reported.

Qatar has the option to buy 12 more Dassault Rafal fighter jets, after buying 24 such aircraft in 2015 for 6 billion euros ($ 7.11 billion).

Officials said the deal could be completed this week.

The two sides are also in talks to buy 300 VPCI armored vehicles from French company Nexter and a 3 billion euro deal to manage the Doha Metro for 20 years, Reuters reported.

The source told the French presidency of the press, on Monday, that the discussions are ongoing, noting that Paris and Doha talk about many files near maturity.

"But I'd rather be more confused and wait until Thursday," he said.

Paris ties Qatar with trade and political ties, with France boosting its business interests there, and France is encouraging gas-rich Gulf states to invest in them.

Qatar already has assets of about $ 10 billion in France.

It is important to note that Paris also tried to play the role of mediator in a dispute that began in early June, when Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE and Egypt cut political and trade ties with Qatar. C

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/194708.html

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm