Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A disagreement between the wings of al-Maliki and al-Abadi in the Dawa party disrupts the selection

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A disagreement between the wings of al-Maliki and al-Abadi in the Dawa party disrupts the selection  Empty A disagreement between the wings of al-Maliki and al-Abadi in the Dawa party disrupts the selection

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2017, 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A disagreement between the wings of al-Maliki and al-Abadi in the Dawa party disrupts the selection of the president of the National Alliance

The source revealed the Iraqi National Alliance, a major dispute within the Dawa Party on the presidency of the coalition successor to Ammar al-Hakim, because of the insistence of two wings in the party to nominate the leader of the coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki and Prime Minister Haider Abadi to the post.
    "The term of Ammar al-Hakim's term for the coalition is over, and there is disagreement over who will take the presidency as his successor," a parliamentary source told the National Alliance.
    The source added «modern being (within the coalition) for the assumption of Nuri al-Maliki or Haider al-Abbadi, the presidency of the coalition, but so far has not been agreed on any of the candidates», indicating that «the assignment of the presidency of the National Alliance to Maliki is due, The presidency of the coalition periodic, and that Maliki is successor to the wise ».
    The source revealed the parties within the alliance did not name, seeking to disrupt the continuation of this agreement, which also contributed to the failure to hold any meeting of the National Alliance for the nomination of Prime Minister Abbadi successor to the wise
    On September 5, 2016, the National Alliance elected Ammar al-Hakim as its leader, with a term of one year, followed by a candidate from the State of Law coalition, the largest bloc in the alliance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:58 pm