Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+17
fonz1951
Early1
ron-man
Screwball
ahill
jbowhunter
merrygoround
Lobo
mochasmom
Stevethebrit
noced71
annieharbers
weslin3
Proven
sassy
azareus
Rocky
21 posters

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 6 Empty The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    15:11
    Last updated
    03:15 PM
    Watch

[/size]

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: 
    The Central Bank of Iraq called for the need to preserve the local currency, pointing to the strengthening of local banks in local currencies of small groups. 
    A source from the Central Bank of "Al-Ghad Press", said on Tuesday that "the bank calls for the preservation of the local currency and the strengthening of banks with small groups of local currency," pointing out that "the printing of the Iraqi currency and replace them cost amounts," calling on citizens to maintain and maintain Bank notes when trading ".
    He revealed that "the Central Bank has announced a tender for the printing of new banknotes (small categories) at the international printing companies." 
    The source said that "the Central Bank to pay cash from small groups to government banks and private banks have been distributed amounts given to banks during the month of November last year of the current (554,000,000) dinars (one hundred and fifty-four million dinars) category 1000 dinars and the amount of (202,500,000) Dinars (two hundred and two million five hundred thousand dinars) category of 500 dinars, "adding that" the Central Bank of Iraq pays to the Rafidain and Rashid Bank an amount of not less than (200 million) dinars (two hundred million dinars to change) in almost every withdrawal of its own assets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 6 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by weslin3 Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Screwball you were always saying more time to buy more... But I've been around you for over 11 years. Time flies. Might have been 6 years ago you said that. lol!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups - Page 6 Empty Re: The Central Bank strengthens banks in local currencies of small groups

Post by Screwball Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:07 pm

weslin3 wrote:Screwball you were always saying more time to buy more... But I've been around you for over 11 years. Time flies. Might have been 6 years ago you said that. lol!
    Yes’m been saying it for years and if I had money would buy some more and inject it into the share market did you here thenone about the young woman that bought 5000 shares during world war 2 they are now worth 20,000,000 go dinar! Go shares!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:31 pm

WoW!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:00 pm

My last buy was in 06 also, but I still believe we are in at a good time. God bless us all and Iraq.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm