Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia is launching air strikes in support of Kurdish units in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia is launching air strikes in support of Kurdish units in Syria Empty Russia is launching air strikes in support of Kurdish units in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:46 am

[size=32]
    Russia is launching air strikes in support of Kurdish units in Syria[/size]
     Russia is launching air strikes in support of Kurdish units in Syria Rosiyaair

Twilight News    

Tuesday, 5 December 2017

The Russian Defense Ministry announced on Tuesday that its aircraft carried out hundreds of flights to support Kurdish units and local factions in eastern Syria.

The Russian statement follows the meeting of a Russian military delegation officials in the Kurdish People's Protection Units, which acknowledged receiving direct support from Moscow.

"Russian aircraft carried out 672 sorties and bombarded more than 1,450 targets to support the attack of Kurdish tribes and forces east of the Euphrates," a Russian defense ministry statement said.

The Kurdish protection units are the main component of Syria's democratic forces, which have expelled a large-scale organization in northern and eastern Syria backed by the US-led coalition.

The region of East Euphrates has been undergoing operations for Syria's democratic forces for several months, while Russia has been supporting the Syrian government forces in the face of the West Bank.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/8f7097bf-cd3a-40bd-91d6-f8d8cd834183

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am