Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A large religious authority calls for an end to quotas in the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - A large religious authority calls for an end to quotas in the next government Empty A large religious authority calls for an end to quotas in the next government

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 3:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A large religious authority calls for an end to quotas in the next government
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The religious authority Sheikh Mohammed Ishaq al-Fayadh called for uprooting the roots of quotas, sectarianism and sectarianism so that the state can organize the affairs of the country and bring it out of the tragic situation, stressing the need to form a government on a sound and realistic basis and carry out fundamental reforms.
    Fayyad stressed in a statement issued by his office on the occasion of the anniversary of the birth of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) on the need to reduce the salaries of officials and their allocations, and the right of retirement and statements and treatment and guards and others.
    "The responsibility of the parties before Allah and the people requires them to carry out basic and fundamental reforms and to form a government on a sound and realistic basis of educated and honest figures, intellectuals and believers," the statement said.
    The statement pointed out that the danger of gangs and the support of the terrorist could not have been buried without the vigilance of the supreme authority and the quick response to the doctrine of defense.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:36 am