Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Makron: Iraq will announce the liberation of its entire territory within days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Makron: Iraq will announce the liberation of its entire territory within days Empty Makron: Iraq will announce the liberation of its entire territory within days

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Makron: Iraq will announce the liberation of its entire territory within days

 Baghdad / AFP 

French President Emmanuel Macaron predicted on Thursday that the Iraqi government would announce the "full liberation" of the country from a pre-emptive organization by the middle of this month.
    This came during a joint press conference with the Emir of Qatar Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani in Doha. "Even if major efforts continue to advance the country, disarm and mine, the country will be liberated before the end of the year and I hope to see in the coming months a military victory in the Iraqi-Syrian region," McCron said. 
    After Macron visited the US base at 30 km south-west of Doha, where the US military briefed him on anti-extremist groups, the president met with about 30 French troops stationed at the base. 
    He said that the mission of these forces "will allow in the coming months to resolve the war by winning a preacher in the region of Iraq and Syria," and then "peace should be built in Syria to avoid the division (of the country) or the dominance of some regional powers.

In turn, the French Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Jean-Baptiste Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Thursday, his country's support for the unity of Iraq, pointing to the desire of Paris to strengthen relations with Baghdad in all fields. 
    The media office of the Prime Minister, in a statement received (range) copy, the latter "received the Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Jean-Baptiste and the accompanying delegation." 
    "During the meeting, they discussed boosting economic and trade relations between the two countries, the participation of French companies in construction projects, the importance of regional stability and easing tension," the statement added. "His country's support for the unity of Iraq and the desire to strengthen relations with him in all areas." 
    In a related context, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson confirmed on Thursday that the international coalition has succeeded in disrupting Dahed's ability to recruit fighters from around the world and prevent him from taking control of the territory.
    Johnson said in a speech at the ministry's headquarters in London that 96 percent of the land under Da'ash's control had been restored and that the organization "no longer has land on which training camps or towns that control its population are terrorized and killed." 
    But Johnson has also warned of attempts by individuals and groups to be wary of taking their "footholds" in other countries, whether in the Middle East, Africa or Europe, which has recently witnessed horrific terrorist attacks. 
    "The time has come to identify future paths to face these persistent threats, not only by neutralizing terrorists but by addressing the ideas and reasons that fuel and spread terrorism," he said. 
    In his speech, Johnson called for the inclusion of all countries in the face of the "scourge of terrorism" and not only on Western countries, noting that most of the victims of terrorism belong to Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria, Somalia and Libya.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:27 pm