Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jerusalem: Capital of Israel and Palestine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jerusalem: Capital of Israel and Palestine Empty Jerusalem: Capital of Israel and Palestine

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 2:49 am

Jerusalem: Capital of Israel and Palestine 77777-2-660x330

Jerusalem: Capital of Israel and Palestine
    The Czech Republic, along with the rest of the European Union, considers Jerusalem to be the future capital of Israel and Palestine.
    According to the Czech Foreign Ministry, this position is based on the decisions of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the European Union.
    The Czech Republic, for the time being, "practically recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel beyond the 1967 borders and considers Jerusalem as the future capital of the two states, on the basis of the EU Council's decision on foreign policy."
    The Czech Ministry of Foreign Affairs stressed that the question of the transfer of the Czech diplomatic mission from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem could only be considered on the basis of the outcome of discussions with the major partners in the region and in the world.
    For his part, Czech President Milos Zeman said Thursday evening in an interview with Barandov television that he was pleased that US President Donald Trump decided to transfer his country's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
    The Czech president criticized some politicians in different countries who oppose the move and said: "This is their problem."
    Zeman believes that each country has the right to publish its embassy in the city it deems appropriate, and each country has the right to determine the location of its embassy in other countries.
    Zeman also expressed confidence that EU countries will follow the US approach.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:54 am