Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tillerson urges Saudi Arabia to step down in its regional policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tillerson urges Saudi Arabia to step down in its regional policy Empty Tillerson urges Saudi Arabia to step down in its regional policy

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Dec 2017, 3:24 am

Tillerson urges Saudi Arabia to step down in its regional policy
    Tillerson urges Saudi Arabia to step down in its regional policy Irq_1904479846_1512757484
    US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urged Saudi Arabia to look more closely at its regional policy, with growing concern about Saudi Arabia's involvement in Yemen and its policy with Lebanon and Qatar.
    "With regard to Saudi engagement with Qatar, how they run the Yemen war, and the situation in Lebanon, I think we should encourage them to make their decisions more carefully, to look more closely at these actions, to take into account all the consequences," Tillerson said in Paris. in my opinion".
    Tillerson renewed the call by US President Donald Trump to Saudi Arabia this week to end the blockade on Yemen and reopen all its ports.
    Tillerson stressed that the opening of Yemeni ports should be applied "not only to humanitarian aid but also to commercial imports, as 80 percent of the food arrives in commercial shipments and demanded Saudi Arabia to allow entry." Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=88209

Current date/time is Thu 29 Feb 2024, 5:00 pm