Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Arab League is preparing a "road map" to respond to Trump

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Arab League is preparing a "road map" to respond to Trump Empty The Arab League is preparing a "road map" to respond to Trump

Post by rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 1:43 am

[ltr]The Arab League is preparing a "road map" to respond to Trump[/ltr]
[ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
 From 2017-12-09 at 17:20 (Baghdad time)
[ltr]The Arab League is preparing a "road map" to respond to Trump 164360[/ltr]
[ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
[ltr]The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Mahmoud Afifi, said on Saturday that there is a road map prepared by Arab foreign ministers ahead of their meeting in Cairo on Thursday evening on Jerusalem.[/ltr]
[ltr]Afifi said in an interview on a private Egyptian satellite that the emergency meeting "is not too late" and that it comes as a formal response to the US position on Wednesday on Jerusalem.[/ltr]
[ltr]On the nature of the expected response from the Arab League, Afifi said that "there is an attempt to affirm the Palestinian right in all its dimensions to establish an independent state, to affirm the status of Jerusalem, and to develop a road map for the Arab side.[/ltr]
[ltr]"The Arab situation is not optimal now, especially with the tension, terrorism and armed conflicts, but the Palestinian cause is still in the hands of the Palestinian people," Afifi said. The heart of Arab action ".[/ltr]
[ltr]Ambassador Afifi stressed that the Arab foreign ministers are aware of the seriousness of what has been done and that there is awareness of the aspirations of the Arab masses. "We look forward to a real response, but I can not identify specific elements or actions now."[/ltr]
[ltr]In response to a question on the possibility of withdrawing from international agreements on Palestinian-Israeli peace, he said: "On the contrary, the position will be on the centrality of those international conventions, and it is not in the interest to withdraw from them."[/ltr]
[ltr]In his speech, Afifi noted that Washington had not yet requested a meeting between Arab League officials and US Vice President Mike Pines during his upcoming visit to the Middle East.[/ltr]
[ltr]The Arab League announced earlier today an emergency meeting at the level of foreign ministers, at the request of Palestine and Jordan, to discuss the consequences of the recognition by US President Donald Trump of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Ending 29/34[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=

Current date/time is Mon 28 Nov 2022, 9:41 am