Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for maintaining to maintain victory against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for maintaining to maintain victory against terrorism Empty Maliki calls for maintaining to maintain victory against terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:42 am

[size=30]Maliki calls for maintaining to maintain victory against terrorism[/size]
    10/12/2017 09:38 | Number of readings: 257
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

Congratulated the Vice-President Nuri al-Maliki, on the occasion of the declaration of victory over a supporter, calling to maintain this victory by continuing the movement of reconstruction and reconstruction and the return of displaced people.

"I extend my congratulations to the Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, may God protect him and bless him, Iraq, the Iraqis, the Islamic nation and all peoples who love security and stability, victory over terrorism, extremism and violence," Maliki said in a statement.

"This victory has been achieved by the sacrifices of the popular mobilization and the sons of our armed forces from the army, the federal police, the air force, the army and the peshmerga, the tribesmen, the anti-terrorism apparatus, all the citizens and the political forces that supported, supported and donated."

"Our victory in Iraq has had a positive impact on all fronts facing terrorism, especially in Syria, Lebanon, Yemen, Egypt and the rest of the world.

He called for "to maintain this victory by continuing the movement of reconstruction and reconstruction and the return of displaced people and the reconstruction of all Iraqi provinces and achieve political consensus and respect for the Constitution." 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:36 am