Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords Empty Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:22 am

[size=30]Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords[/size]
    10/12/2017 11:41 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords Font_decrease  Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords Font_enlarge
     Fatah reveals the Palestinian Authority's intention to reconsider the Oslo Accords Thumbnail.php?file=881018394_814844701
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]A member of Fatah's central committee, Mohammad Ashtiyeh, said on Sunday that "the Palestinian Authority intends to reconsider the Oslo settlement agreement, in response to the decision of US President Donald Trump to transfer the US Embassy to Jerusalem" Occupied.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "we have to review the Oslo agreement because the issue of Jerusalem issues of final solution, and the declaration of US President Donald Trump recognition of the capital of" Israel "brought it out," noting that "negotiations in the previous form has gone irreversibly, and the political track and major deals Which Trump talked about evaporated by throwing Jerusalem into the Israeli embrace, "the news website said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He said that "Europe, Russia and China can find alternative political path to Washington in the implementation of resolutions of international legitimacy to achieve justice for the Palestinian cause"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We may not be able to accomplish what we want within the current balance of power, but we have the will to reject everything that contradicts our national rights," Ashtiyeh said. "Israel has failed to empty Jerusalem of its people and we still constitute 39 percent of its population."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:30 am