Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wafik al-Samarrai reveals: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "media lie" movement of regional intelligence

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Wafik al-Samarrai reveals: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "media lie" movement of regional intelligence Empty Wafik al-Samarrai reveals: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "media lie" movement of regional intelligence

Post by rocky Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:57 am

Wafik al-Samarrai reveals: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "media lie" movement of regional intelligence
Wafik al-Samarrai reveals: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi "media lie" movement of regional intelligence 1450253678_-
TopNews0 clerk2017-12-10
All News - Report
The military expert, Wafiq al-Samarrai, said Friday that the disappearance of the leader of the organization Daqash, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, tells the story of the largest clash of regional interests in the region, especially as the so-called "Caliph" was like who came from nothing, then disappeared without leaving a trace . 
"How can we believe that the imam of a small mosque in the city of Samarra among more than 150 of his peers is able to create an organization that represents a regional and international threat in the way that happened, and does not have a tribal weight and no complex geographical area and no wealth He even managed to buy a personal car and was not a politician, so far I did not keep his name because I had not heard it before, despite my detailed knowledge of the area? " "How can we believe that a person can escape this threat from electronic surveillance devices and conventional intelligence measures in the daily collisions, war and investigations?"
"We have heard and read local, regional and international statements, reports and statements about the location, death, injury, movement and movement of this person, and there is no actual presence on the ground for that," he said. 
"What is the secret of the failure of regional intelligence and satellites to find a leader?" Said al-Samarrai. "It is a disappearance that tells the story of the biggest and most dangerous clash of regional and international interests in Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Syria, the Gulf States, Yemen and Lebanon, Awesome ". 
He pointed out that "the Syrians with their alliances and determination and despite their difficult financial capabilities (very) crushed a threat totally military, and Iraq with its huge financial potential and the determination of the people and support of friends and the fear of others from the public intervention openly hostile hostile in its affairs won militarily, but no local stability without resolving conflicts."
"Between a struggle for survival and schemes to destroy the other, the hidden conflict and its public manifestations continue unabated. The new generation of leadership is more adamant." 
"Do not wait, for decades, for something to come down from Mars ... to change the equations and make stability. What is needed is to strengthen the capabilities of the self and no solutions to be expected to calm the souls shipped with hatred and disease and local ignorance in the series of politicians.

http://kulalakhbar-iq.com/hi/?p=35229

Current date/time is Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:58 am