Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With the blessing of Sadr and Hakim .. Abadi is running the election with a new list

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

With the blessing of Sadr and Hakim .. Abadi is running the election with a new list Empty With the blessing of Sadr and Hakim .. Abadi is running the election with a new list

Post by rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:12 am

With the blessing of Sadr and Hakim .. Abadi is running the election with a new list
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Monday, December 11, 2017 at 10:58 am (116 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]With the blessing of Sadr and Hakim .. Abadi is running the election with a new list
    Baghdad / Sky Press

"The list will sweep the other lists because it contains a number of influential figures and parliamentarians in the political arena," revealed behind-the-scenes leaks, Monday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi, "on his way to form a new list to enter the next parliamentary elections."

"The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, intends to get out of the cloak of a coalition of state law, and to contest the next election in isolation from al-Maliki, through the formation of a new political bloc," said a source familiar with the statement, singled out by Sky Press, "adding that he" decided not to run in the next election within Coalition of state law ".

"Al-Abadi will not go out of the coalition alone, but will be accompanied by his supporters as the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Walid al-Hali, MP Ali al-Alaq, as well as the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak."

While the source confirmed that "the new political project of Abadi, comes with the blessing of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, and the leader of the wisdom movement Ammar al-Hakim likely join Sadr and Hakim to the block Abadi with Salim al-Jubouri, Speaker of the House of Representatives."

"The source added," the accession of Sunni figures to the new political project for the slaves without naming them, as well as a movement towards Kurdish figures. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 Feb 2023, 2:20 am