Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff Empty 80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced its intention to activate the draft law amending the salary scales of the employees and unifying them with all ministries and agencies.
    A source in the committee said that the committee "submitted a proposal for a law to amend the salary scale of employees in all ministries since 2011, when the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, head of the parliamentary finance committee."
    The source added that "the committee formed a mini committee of its members to complete all the amendments and received a response from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to delay the passage of the proposal until the submission of a draft amendment of the central government, noting that the Committee bothered the matter and the project was stopped at the time despite the collection of more than 80 signatures by members Parliament on the amendment. "
    He pointed out that "the amendment includes raising the minimum salaries in some ministries to be parallel to ministries with high salaries to prevent movement between ministries."
    He explained that "the salary after the adjustment will be calculated wages of housing allowances and wages of electricity and water and inflation in the markets and the exchange rate of dinar and purchasing power to ensure a salary is sufficient to ensure all the requirements of middle life."
    The revenues of the federal budget for the fiscal year 2018, estimated at 90 trillion and 981 billion dinars and 840 million and 893 thousand dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff Empty Re: 80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff

Post by Proven Mon 11 Dec 2017, 1:16 pm

Thanks Rocky.

Activating this adjustment will correct the "wage distortion" from the delete the zeros project!

This step was identified by the CBI as necessary in a briefing document!

It is all down hill from here. 
    Lobo
    Lobo

80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff Empty Re: 80 signatures to modify the salary scale of the unified staff

Post by Lobo Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:01 pm

Thanks Rocky and Proven. Proven any idea on how long this will be before it is implemented and we see the blessing?
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:13 pm

Proven wrote:Thanks Rocky.

Activating this adjustment will correct the "wage distortion" from the delete the zeros project!

This step was identified by the CBI as necessary in a briefing document!

It is all down hill from here. 

And then UP hill for us. hi
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:22 pm

Lobo wrote:Thanks Rocky and Proven.  Proven any idea on how long this will be before it is implemented and we see the blessing?

This is another piece that has got to be put in place before changing the exchange rate.  The fact that they are announcing it will be implemented means the delete the zeros project will be implemented.  The actual trigger will be inflation caused by tariffs (and investors) as previous articles have stated.  Thus, the issue with border control with the Kurds is critical.   

There is definitely a time schedule.  Only select few in the Iraqi government know it.  As the time grows closer, the signs will become obvious.  The natural probable consequences of events.  Before it happens, they will announce it to their people.   

If you ask me if I have any confidential source.  I have a customer who is a retired electrician that worked in Iraq in 2003 to 2006.  He told me that he saw the cargo planes loading dinar going back to the US.  He owns several million dinar.  He states that it will go up to 1 to 1 because if it does not, everyone in the middle east will grab it.  He also says international bankers control it, and it is up to them to pull the trigger.  True story.  Darn jackals.  
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 11 Dec 2017, 2:36 pm

Thanks Proven. Interesting information from your friend and I appreciate you being forthcoming about it. One-to-one is a great return. Praying it is soon for the Iraqis and for all of us. Would be a very Merry Christmas, but I think we are looking at a Happy New Year timing.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 6:53 pm

Darn Jackals is right for sure.. All for them is their theme. To heck with the peasants. Always been worried if they could hoodwink us they would in a heart beat. freak
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Mon 11 Dec 2017, 7:14 pm

The outlook is really looking good.
    Appreciate everybodys input.   flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 21 Jun 2024, 3:17 pm