Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Palestine respond to America by waving to reconsider the Oslo agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Palestine respond to America by waving to reconsider the Oslo agreement Empty Palestine respond to America by waving to reconsider the Oslo agreement

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:29 am

[size=32]
    Palestine respond to America by waving to reconsider the Oslo agreement[/size]
     Palestine respond to America by waving to reconsider the Oslo agreement 574

Twilight News    

Sunday, 10 December 2017

A senior Fatah leader said on Sunday that the Palestinian Authority plans to reconsider the Oslo peace accord in response to US President Donald Rumsfeld's decision to transfer the US embassy to Jerusalem.

"We have to review the Oslo agreement because the issue of Jerusalem is a final status issue, and the announcement by US President Donald Trump to recognize it as the capital of Israel has taken it out," said Fatah Central Committee member Mohammad Ashtiyeh, a close associate of President Abbas.

Ashtiyeh said during a meeting with 90 diplomats and journalists in the town of Beit Jala in the West Bank that "the negotiations in its previous form have gone irreversibly, and that the political process and major deals that Trump talked about evaporated by throwing Jerusalem into the Israeli embrace."

The Palestinian official said that Europe, Russia and China "can find an alternative political path for the United States in the implementation of resolutions of international legitimacy to achieve justice for the Palestinian cause."

"We may not be able to accomplish what we want within the current balance of power, but we have the will to reject everything that contradicts our national rights," he said.

He stressed that "Israel failed to empty Jerusalem of its people and we still constitute 39% of its population."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/87421a6f-33c5-43e3-9a5d-31d43b9b80a1

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:55 am