Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump admits the bombing of Syrian forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump admits the bombing of Syrian forces Empty Trump admits the bombing of Syrian forces

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:34 am

Trump admits the bombing of Syrian forces

11:49 - 12/12/2017

Trump admits the bombing of Syrian forces %D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-4-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump admitted Tuesday that the US-led coalition aircraft had hit the Syrian army, calling it "legal".
    Trump said in a letter published by the White House that "US forces participating in the war against Dahesh, limited strikes by the Syrian army and allied forces to address the clear threats to US forces."
    The US president claimed that "the strikes by the US military against the Syrian government forces are legal procedures."
    The US-led coalition bombed Syrian forces and destroyed a tank on June 8, and on the 18th of the same month, the coalition dropped a Syrian fighter in Raqqa, which it said had carried out bombardments near coalition forces. Ending / 25 g

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:51 am