Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's office: An impulsive stage has ended and the non-affiliated factions in the crowd surrender

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's office: An impulsive stage has ended and the non-affiliated factions in the crowd surrender  Empty Abadi's office: An impulsive stage has ended and the non-affiliated factions in the crowd surrender

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2017, 3:53 am

Abadi's office: An impulsive stage has ended and the non-affiliated factions in the crowd surrender their weapons
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - Saad al-Hadithi, spokesman for the Prime Minister's Media Office, confirmed that the non-affiliated factions should be handed over to the popular crowd, stressing that there is no legal justification for their survival after the declaration of victory over Daas.
    "The People's Assembly is an official body and therefore part of the Iraqi security system and enjoys a legal cover issued by the parliament, which is part of the military and security effort and is held by the commander-in-chief of the armed forces and subject to what is subject to members of military institutions and security services with military controls and enjoy the same Rights of members of this institution ".
    Al-Hadithi added that "the popular mobilization is part of loyalty and loyalty to the state and not to other factions or parties." He added that "all those who carry weapons in the framework of volunteering in the popular crowd in an organized manner are part of the security system and any activity or armed action or armed manifestations outside this framework The system if it has its reasons in the previous period as a result of the challenge of terrorism, it must disarm. "
    Al-Hadithi said: "Today, all the land has been liberated and we are moving to a stage of construction and reconstruction. We want to reduce the phenomenon of armaments in society. It must be exclusively in the hands of the state." He concluded that "any violation of this decision sends negative messages to investment operations and the government's efforts to develop Iraq."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:18 pm