Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The completion of more than 64 thousand nationality in the district of Fallujah, Anbar province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The completion of more than 64 thousand nationality in the district of Fallujah, Anbar province Empty The completion of more than 64 thousand nationality in the district of Fallujah, Anbar province

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 3:05 am

[size=30]The completion of more than 64 thousand nationality in the district of Fallujah, Anbar province[/size]
    13/12/2017 09:51 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Continue
    The director of the nationality and conditions of Falluja province, Anbar province Colonel Khamis Mishaan, Wednesday, the completion of his circle more than 64 thousand nationality since the reopening and stability of the security situation in the city.

"Our department has moved more than 64,000 nationalities in record time because of the accuracy of the information contained in this important official document and the work of our cadres is very difficult, as the rate of auditors is very large," Mishaan said in a press statement.

He added that "our cadres are doing everything they can to complete the transactions of citizens to replace the identity of personal status as well as the replacement of damaged identities and the completion of transactions of citizens who lost their personal identity after the news of police stations near their homes."

He pointed out that "our cadres suffer from the tight circle allocated to us, which is not commensurate with the size of the large number of reviewers daily," explaining that "this number is a major achievement after the reopening of the department less than a year ago."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:31 pm